- Updated On:
- March 20, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 316.00 m2
• Walking distance to the beach
• Modern up-to-date furnishings and appliances
• This serene location is close to all amenities
• Beautiful indoor & outdoor lounge area
• Cabana with BBQ and cooking area
• Saltwater swimming pool
• Outdoor solar lights
• Complete privacy
• Ceiling fans
• Car parking
• Secure & safe
Escape to paradise in this stunning 2-storey pool villa located in the desirable area of Ban Tai.
Ban Tai is a desirable area located on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand. It is known for its beautiful beaches, vibrant nightlife, and scenic natural beauty. Ban Tai is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike, offering a variety of dining, shopping, and recreational options. Additionally, the area has a strong sense of community, making it a great place to live or visit. Real estate in Ban Tai is in high demand, with a range of properties available, from luxury villas to more affordable apartments.
• Total Build Up 327 sqm per Villa
• Land area 316 sq meter. 79 TW
Ground Floor 178sqm (white floor tiles 60×60)
• 1 large bedroom with attached bathroom
• Swimming Pool – 9m x 2.5m. Saltwater
• Full Kitchen with Counter dining
• Living Room and Dining Room
• Cabana with a seating area
• BBQ and cooking area
• Laundry Room
• Guest Toilet
1st Floor 149sqm (Wood design ceramic tiles 40×40)
• Balcony and attached bathroom with bathtub
• 1 Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• 2 Bedrooms with shared bathroom
• Lounge area with Balcony.
This stylish villa offers a relaxing retreat with its private pool, spacious terrace, and beautiful garden. The two-story property features a ground floor with a large bedroom, living and dining areas, a full kitchen, and more, as well as an upper level with a master suite, two additional bedrooms, and a lounge.
Every detail has been considered, from the high-quality furnishings and appliances to the teak front door and outdoor solar lights. Soak in the comforts of home with air conditioning, ceiling fans, 65-inch TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with a Nespresso coffee machine. Enjoy a stress-free stay with added amenities like hot water boilers, a water tank, and universal wall sockets with USB points.
The property is on a Chanote title and transfer fees are 50/50%. Water and electricity are by government meter.
Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of tropical bliss! This stunning villa is ready and waiting to become your new retreat. Contact us today to make it yours.